Welcome to the Guild member resources pages. You need a log on to access these pages as the resources are only for Guild members. If you do not have a log on or have forgotten your password, please select the links below. If you have any issues with this please contact the Guild Office.
Once logged in you will be able to:
- Search for other members by leaving date, name, profession and location, This helps members to find others in places they are moving to, their own professions or one they are seeking to move to or just reconnect with friends.
- Access CLC's Digital Archive site, which allows members to search digital versions of the College Magazine
- Post a message on our forum, Members post when they are looking for help or offering it – this can be personal or professional.
- Update your contact and professional details, We encourage you to allow other members to see your details so they can make contact if wished. There is a check box next to all details so that you can choose what is and is not shared.
- Events booking, You can book tickets for Guild events without having to input all your details again.
- Make a gift, CLC is supported by many Guild members who want to see it continue to Flourish. Here you can make a gift without having to input all your details again.
We hope that you will enjoy using our site.
Please enter your username and password below. If you do not have a username and password, click "New user registration" to register.
(During working hours your registration will normally be processed within 4 hours. At weekends please allow us longer - until we get into the office on Monday morning.)